Thursday, March 5, 2009

Intranet

My Intranet is no longer active


My intranet (formerly the TempusFugit Intranet)  is a local server on which I store all of the software that I own and have downloaded.

It is also where I store all the source code and drivers for the projects that I am working on and equipment that I own.


If there is a file or program that you are looking for it may be available for download.

In addition to the intranet server I have developed a "TeraByte Storage Network". It is this network that forms the storage for my Home Media Centre. This network has never been connected to the Internet and is not accessible from the outside world. Under some circumstances I have opened up my internal, intranet, and forwarded some of its contents to the Internet. In these circumstances the contents have been protected by password control and required a visitor to enter a User ID.

Links related to securing a server:

1 comment:

Nei-Hu said...

Can you send me a link to your server?