Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Canada Computers

My dealings and experiences with Canada Computers. This post is a work in progress as the information is being transferred from www.tempusfugit.ca.

I have done a fair amount of business with this company and as such here are some observations.

Most of the computer hardware that I have purchased for my "builds" has been purchased from Canada Computers. This is because that they are not only local and Canadian based but they have a reasonable selection of product. I can purchase  components from stores within a short distance of my home and I do not have to resort to ordering things on-line. Although the product line is not as extensive as Tiger Direct say, on-line at least, the product that they carry in the stores is reasonably comprehensive.

In most cases the sales staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and do not appear to be working on a commission basis. There has been few cases where products or services such as extended warranties and hard drive insurance schemes have been promoted by the sales staff.

Hard Drive Insurance.

This was the start of my interest in OneWorldDataRecovery

No comments: