Saturday, October 8, 2011

Please stop

Please remove all information about myself. The information of my address and so forth is my private information. I wish not to be continuously harassed by Bill Poplawski, who is a criminal and that has stolen from the company that unfortunately we gave him a chance to work for. He has done nothing but harassed our family, driven by our home and break our windows. If this is someone that you really want to continue to entertain, well, it goes to show your character too, and I am sure, if you met with Bill, you would not want to be associated with him. By the way, I feel very much taken advantage of by him as he needed help and a fresh start so I was paid for food, glasses, clothing, gas, cigarettes and a car to drive, and once I decided to stop helping him, he began this hate campaign against my family and I . We have been to the police and have formal complaints against him. If you would like a great project, dig into his past. His full name is William Poplawski. He needs to move on with his life and we would appreciate that you do not continue to add the fuel to his fire.
And if you really want to know on how he trades information with the police whenever he is out of money, he sets up drug dealers in Saskatoon and Edmonton.

If you would like to have more of a dialog, lets get on a call together about safe disk. It was a joint venture between bit defender and oneworld to help drive their sales and the project failed. Anyone that purchased safe disk insurance was dealt with. The volumes were not there to support the company, which almost bankrupted the company.



perhaps you should look at actual facts versus half cocked information, I prefer that facts are talked about, not assumption. It is just poor etiquette.
Thank you,
Wayne  
wayne.mcalpine@1wn.com to pleasestop@tempusfugit.ca -  10/8/11

I might had had some sympathy for him if he had not tried to threaten me and appear to impersonate the person he is referring to in this email

I did look at the information on the Innovation Place and not only did I find that Oneworld were located there, but a new company, Core Data Recovery, seemed to be at the same location.

As I still had no desire to talk with Wayne McAlpine and I was pretty sure that he was the "bully" I had heard about, I continued with my research. I was also now curious to know what all the fuss was about and what the connections to Terry Bradshaw, David Nagorski and other VATSIS people.

Update: Glendale, Ca


2 comments:

Wayne said...

wayne mcalpine saskatoon

Also looked at "comment" and coredata pages on tempusfugit.ca

UK Musings said...

Sitting in the United Business Lounge at Mexico City airport I was interested to see who was looking for "core data solutions saskatoon reviews" - a visit logged 16th Sept 2013.

It is obvious by the other pages that were viewed what the motive of the visit was. Quite frankly, I cannot see what the value of doing business here has. Core Data Solutions and those involved in the venture are not to be trusted if you ask me - but that is just my opinion. I am not saying that they are crooks or that they give bad service - I think the track-record says it all.