Sunday, February 12, 2012

Core Data Solutions

Data Recovery Services (CDR), Saskatoon, Canada.

"Core Data Solutions at the Innovation Place
The following was an email that I received 12 February 2012:

I've been watching your site for the past few years since information started appearing about Wayne McAlpine.

I noticed that you have posted information on your site stating that CoreData Recovery is the new face of OneWorld. I would ask that you please remove that information from your public pages as it is not factual.

Some people at CDR are former employees of OWDR and we have worked extremely hard to try and build a new business and reputation on our own. We would appreciate it if you did not associate CDR with OneWorld on your website. You seem to be a resourceful individual and I'm certain that you can confirm this for yourself.

Many people from the OW organization and previous business ventures of Wayne's have been manipulated and taken advantage of. Wayne McAlpine "I am a Corporate Pirate"

Please remove any content on your website associating CDR with OneWorld.

Please respect our privacy and our business.

The fact that if you search LinkedIn for Brian Sampson (the name associated with Core Data) you see that his profile says that he is the owner of OneWorldOffice seems to contradict the statement made above and that I was correct that Core Data was the new face of OneWorld. Also, the location at The Innovation Place is the same as that of the OneWorld Saskatoon office.

If these were not a facts they could be construed as a slander. I do not think that Wayne McAlpine has been taken advantage of, rather it is he that is chief architect of this manipulation.

Although the email communication was not signed by Brian Sampson I suspect that it was either written by Wayne McAlpine or at least initiated by him.

The following names are listed under OneWorldOffice:


Links:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog when I was looking for information on Wayne Rooney, the football player.
You seem to have deleted the post. I can see that your site is nothing to do with him and I can see why you are pissed off with the wanker Wayne McAlpine. If he has employees like Joshua Sham and he responds to his customers in this manner I see your point.

UK Musings said...

Please see my comment on the Please-Stop page.

If you can't find it, just search for posts with the label: Wayne McAlpine or search the whole blog for "Please"