Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The connection between terry bradshaw and wayne mcalpine

The search "The connection between terry bradshaw and wayne mcalpine"  found this blog today (18 April 2012).
Post Updated 25 May 2012

The search was made from London, Ontario and the pages that were visited were the Unsafe Web Form, Page Tracking and the Comment page.

The visit to the comment page was strange as there was no reference to either Wayne McAlpine or Terry Bradshaw on that posting. However, it was the title of a page that was on my website that did comment on the connection between the two and made a comment on the business practices exhibited by Wayne McAlpine.

The screen-shot above was taken from Google search made 17th April 2011 (not 2012)

RAD Media Corp are obviously connected to OneWorld Office and Terry Bradshaw - Terry Bradshaw can clearly be seen on the VATSIS website as a Director and CEO - where his success at OneWorld are cited.  OneWorld Data Recovery services had an email address for terry.bradshaw@radmediacorp.com

The email address was also seen in the dump from the Oneworld website when the contact form crashed. The only reason that I was looking at the Oneworld website at the time was that I was not convinced that it was a viable service. I had seen an advertisement on a CanadaComputers webpage for their disk recovery service. I expressed an opinion to that effect both on my blog and website.

As this was a web form and I was researching various form scripts at the time, I tried to break it. I did this with all forms that I found on the Internet (not just this one), the principle here was to learn as much as I could about the vulnerabilities of such forms.


---------------------------------------------

The experiments with web forms was before I had any communication with anyone associated with OneWorld. To suggest that the only reason for posting the contents of the web form was in any way an attempt at discrediting the company is ludicrous. It was MUCH later that I was reminded that there was a connection between Terry Bradshaw and Wayne McAlpine. The original search for radmediacorp.com was made 17th April 2011 - this was because I received an email (BP) that got me interested again. My original communication with Joshua Sham was in May 2009 (link).

3 comments:

Vancouver said...

terry bradshaw oneworld office

Ashland, Kansas said...

Looking for connections

Bangalore said...

oneworldoffice corp owner