Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Intel's NUC and the Raspberry Pie

I think that Intel may be cashing in on the interest that the RPi generated:


I have already configured an ITX format PC and I have proven that this concept is a viable one for a media computer. In fact I am running an AMD Dual Core ITX machine that is capable of being unlocked to a quad and overclocked.

I see the RPi as a file server but due to its limitations on what is currently available for the Linux platform, w.r.t. media software, I think that the Intel product is going to appeal to the market that has the major interest in the Raspberry.

It all depends on the price.

Searches:
  • intel resberry pie - Hull, 29 June 2012

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone have any idea how much this is going to cost and when will it be available?

Chanhassen said...

microsoft version of the raspberry pie