Monday, January 2, 2017

Arguments Prepared

Wayne McAlpine said:

Could it be (I was) trying to have all your (my) arguments prepared in the event and when some things come to light that you (I didn't) don’t want.

There are no things to come to light that I don't want! Are you trying to suggest that there are things that I have been doing that are illegal? If so provide proof. Simply commenting on things is not evidence.

And for your information, that article about the Supreme Court of Canada and the fact that they were retrenching the requirement for a Court Order before an ISP (or other service provider) would have to release personal information on its users, was in relation to surveillance in general. It was part of my comment on the Snowden affair and the activities of government agencies such as the NSA and GCHQ. It had no relevance to Wayne McAlpine or my activities.

No comments: